LAW & ORDER WING
The Law & order wing is headed by Additional Secretary (Law & Order). Officers in the wing include Deputy Secretary (Law & Order) Section Officer (Law & Order) Section Officer (Preventive Regulation) Section Officer (Special Tasks) and Section Officer (PCMC). This wing performs the following activities:
1. Law & Order in settled areas
2. Price control monitoring.
3. Petrol / CNG pumps and all related issues.
4. Action under 3/5 MPO.
5. Grant of NOC/Licence to Private Security Companies for operation in KP and other related issues.
6. Coordination in J.I.T cases of PATA.
7. Security of Key Points
8. Dispose urgent nature matters during / after office hours,
9. Act as Provincial Crisis Management and Evaluation Centre,
10. Coordination with NCMC, Disaster Management activities, PRC & District Government in respect of calamities etc