DEVELOPMENT & FINANCE WING
The Development & Finance wing is headed by Additional Secretary (DEV & FIN). Officers in the wing include Deputy Secretary (Dev & Fin) Section Officer (Dev), Section Officer (Accounts) And Section Officer (Budget). This wing performs the following activities:
1. Coordination of ADP/Public Sector Development Program (PSDP).
2. Development schemes of department and attached departments.
3. Coordination with PDWP/ECNEC/NEC.
4. Conduction meetings of DDWP
5. All matters pertaining to P&D and C&W and other departments.
6. Coordination of projects (ADP / Non-ADP)
7. Coordination of foreign assisted schemes.
8. Access to Justice Program / Coordination.
9. Special Development Package for Torghar (ADP & Non-ADP) and all other matters.
10. Accounts matters of Police, Prison, Prosecution, Reclamation & Probation, AR and Home Departments
11. Bomb Blast cases compensation/ Compensation on Chief Minister Directives.
12. Accounts matters of PATA in KP.
13. Budget matters of Police, Prison, Prosecution, Reclamation & Probation, and Afghan Refugees Departments.
14. Budget Estimates of merged States/Ex-Rulers of Swat, Dir & Chitral.
15. Creation of posts in Levies/Khassadars in FATA/PATA.
16. Budgetary matters of Commissioners in KP.